360 Degree Feedback
CheckPoint™ will help your organization identify talent gaps and develop the individual's critical skills needed to achieve strategic goals.
CheckPoint 360™ Feedback System
The CheckPoint 360° survey combines feedback from direct reports, peers, supervisors, and even others who work with your leaders to help leaders and managers improve their performance
and deliver on strategic goals. Survey results highlight a manager’s performance across eight management competencies: communication, leadership, adaptability, task management, relationships, production, development of others, and personal development. Organizations can
use feedback from the survey to identify talents, talent gaps, and focus areas to build
personalized development plans. It also helps determine alignment opportunities between
the leader and the organizational strategy.
What It Measures
About Our 360
A manager or leader’s performance across 70 leadership behaviors, grouped into 18 Skill Sets and 8 Universal Management and Leadership Competencies:
• Task Management
• Development of Others
• Personal Development
Using The Survey
The manager completes a self-evaluation.
• A reference group (boss, peers, directly reporting employees, and even others who work with your leaders) provides feedback.
• The system scores and collects the survey results and provides a set of reports that can be used for coaching and leadership development.
• All participant responses are confidential, except for the leaders’ and bosses’ ratings
•Individual Feedback Report - Provides the "self" with an in depth understanding of their 360
•Management Report - Provides the "boss" with detailed information.
• Comparison Report - Useful for employee and Supervisor comparing the feedback from their previous CP360 to the current report data. Great for ROI!
• Management Comparison Report
• Executive Overview - Useful for Leadership Team and and training needs. Compares “Alignment, Training and Development” needs of all CP360’s
Your Development Strategy Just Got Easier
At the start of the process, managers and leaders complete an online self-evaluation to gain a full understanding of their leadership capabilities across eight key Management and Leadership Competencies and 18 key Skill Sets.
People who have close interaction with the manager or leader (such as directly reporting employees, peers, supervisors, and even others who work with your leaders) also provide feedback. Through an easy-to interpret set of reports, both the individual being assessed and their supervisors receive data that can guide the improvement of leadership and management skills.
CheckPoint 360° Helps
• Develop leadership skills
• Improve job performance by using multiple points of feedback
• Boost employee morale, productivity, and satisfaction
• Improve management training and skills development
• Identify talent gaps and develop critical skills